Followers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Story that I've never shared before...

Assalamualaikum W.B.T


Greetings

How are you everybody?

I hope you guys in a very well condition...

Otherwise you won't be able to read this right...

Tell you what.

I've got a company....

(It's my father's but registered under my name so by law it's legally my company)

Called Sakfly Sdn. Bhd.

(The logo I designed it myself)

Basically

I don't run the business, it's all within my father's decision & operation.

We're distributing beverages imported from Egypt with the brand BEST on it.


(Have you seen this or drink this anywhere?)

The company only allowed to distribute at the Southern of Malaysia as agreed in T&C

We started in 2007

And almost 200 shops being distributed...

Lots of hanky panky and arguments

We've been cheated by our own workers...

Being pressed by the supplier

Pressured by the bank loans that in the end being turned down just like that...click!

Left my company a huge sum of debt...

Yeah....I'm a near-millionaire guy of DEBTS worth RM500k dude!

Is it funny to think that other people used to inherit wealth, this and that while what I'm going to inherit is a huge debt?

Yoo...don't get me wrong yeah...

I'm not whining or blaming my parents for this..

Yes, 500k is a huge amount. 

Some of you might think it's not easy to 'fix' that..

The effect of that some affect myself a little bit.

I drifted a lot.

Thinking of a solution along with continuing the life...

Most of the time I'm left clueless...

Because I'm smiling all the time while I'm telling myself...

"are you sure you are smiling?"
YOU ARE DEAD YOU KNOW??

So the fight inside my head make me lost of my own capabilities...

My parents are my responsibility.

It's the truth, we children can never understand the true value of being a parent unless we become one.

I will find a way and surely my beloved Allah that I seek help with will show me the way somehow.

Not today, not now maybe but He will help.

Tell you what, it's very depressing until sometimes I don't know why I'm sad of...

I think of this way...

Allah had His reason to burden me with this at the early stage..

If I managed to nail this now...

Then I'm not afraid of what may come afterwards..!!

He wanted me to learn and understand life more more more...

So that I can show everyone that 

He has a VERY STRONG reason why they kept each one of us alive.

He doesn't want me to whine

He wants me to nail this...

My close friend  Captain America once told me..

"You are a tons of firecracker waiting to be exploded but you're out of fire"

I do believe that...

I want to prove him...

So when I do, I'll help him and everyone...

I want to be able saying

"MONEY is NOT everything WHEN I already have lots of it"

I want to show that MONEY really not everything...

I want to be able saying, money is not what controlling me from doing things...

It's hard for me to tell this to anyone...

Well, because I will look like begging for sympathy...

I will be stronger, stronger than ever...

I will be more brave until a lion will be afraid of me 1 day...

And in the end I only afraid of 1 and only...

My creator!

I pray for you guys everyday that you achieve everything you longing for...

I pray for you to be better, healthier and wealthier...

Only pray one thing for me...

Pray that I survive this life...

I need that.

TQ