Followers

Friday, November 25, 2011

In this world, there's always two things you have to worry about...

Asssalamualaikum W.B.T

Greetings

dear beloved readers.

Love you all, love everyone of you.

May you be the reason why I kept on writing or even breathing..

It's been 9 months since my beloved grandpa passed away last February.

His presences still linger around my mind.

Every words, every jokes, every single thing

Oh I do miss him.

He's a man who was very good in painting.

But none of us his grandchildren ever inherits his skill...

That's a sad story...

1 thing he ever taught me was how to do public speaking, how to gain idea quickly by the :

"There's always 2 things you have to worry about"
method

The idea is simple!

1. Find 1 argument.

Let say.

"In this world, if you wanna go out with your friend.
There's 2 things you have to worry about"

2. Think quickly about what to argue, challenge your mind.

"It's either you go out with someone single or someone's girlfriend"

3. Eliminate 1 possibility from each argument and bring the one forward.

"If you're going out with someone single there's nothing to worry about, but if you're going with someone's girlfriend, there's 2 things you have to worry about"

4. Repeat all the steps until you finally really run out of idea.

This method will surely improve your speaking and brainstorming your mind to the max.

Do this everyday, there you go, undefeated!

But Ya Allah,

I really miss him.

Whenever I'm stuck with problem (especially girl problem)

I will think of him

The funny person I'm becoming is because of him...

Bless him always, if you can convey my message..


Tell him I do miss him and grandma.

In this world, there's always 2 things I have to worry about

It's either I die a happy man or not....

No comments: