Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Answer to the post of friend of mine...

Well....

Another post for today...

Actually I wanna make this post long time ago

But found myself too lazy to write.

This regarding to a post


Oh...

Aku tak terkata membaca post dia

Sedangkan aku kuat memberi kata-kata dan pendapat..

Well, this is it.

Dear Ily...

I know it seems hard facing the story of friend of yours...

Let me share you one story ya?

I got a friend by the name of Faizalzulhisham

When I was in boarding school. Sekolah Alam Shah Putrajaya.

He was a best friend of mine.

He was a partner in Silat practice 

We used to joke around and mocking each other...

The year is 2003.

During my PMR examination struggling year.

You know he suddenly said to our Silat instructor that he wanna quit for his own reason...

I didn't expect anything

When we met, he didn't ever say hi...

Then in 1 Friday morning 
(I don't quite remember the date)

While all of our batch were studying...

We received a heart broken news...

Said that he passed away at his home town..

I am a man

And I DID cry at that moment...

To think that I'm not going to see him again..

So,

It's ok for you to feel sad...

That's how we're being test...

I believe your friend never wanting you to feel sad.

So chinned up dear..!!

3 comments:

Elie Lily said...

hurm..tak tau nk cakap apa.:(

btw, thank you abg leo..

Muhammad Danial Faris said...

i am a man. So I DID CRY...
what? man cannot cry ar?

Unknown said...

bkn...mksud aku...

lelaki yg kuat pun boleh nangis

so ape ntah lg wanita...