Followers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Searching For Them

Lately...

I've been browsing through my own RAM (memory box)...

I looked for the past...

What was I at that time...

What did I do...

Where did I go...

All that I found...

most of the time..I was alone!!

I was sad...sad...sad...

then I looked up to my own motherboard (my heart)

I found my family...

my mom and dad...

my 5 sisters n 1 bro...

they spicing up my life and added some flavors..

I started to smile...

but I seemed to forgot something...

I ran my own system scan looking for what I left behind...

The result I found my old friend from my primary school

Firdaus, Farhan, Rafiee, Hakim, Ganesh, Dinesh Sean, Suravind Nair, Kannan, Allan, Aizat, Jamri and lots more...

not to be forgotten..

Hanim, Fazlia, Fazliana, Zahidah, Farah, Atikah Kecik, Atikah Besar (pardon me ya), Ain, Siti Khairunisa, Hidayah and spe lg...(pelik, biasenya pompuan la yg I easily remember tp lain plak kali ni)

My system scan has an error happening...(that's why I couldn't remember all) it stopped in the middle.

I ran it ran it again...

the next result, I found...

my dearest cousin that I used to play when I was really young..

Ily, Ika, Iwan and sape lg ek ( my scanning system worned out)

and then I ran my own virus scan...

I found a lot virus in it...

it showed that moment I was fighting with my bro...

We fought a lot until now I starting to think he must have hated me a lot too...

I also found that I was being rude to my parents...I even placed my hatred towards them..(a tough virus I think...

Not to forget my sisters...I done a lot to them too.

After I done scanning, I tend to remove all the virus (hatred, grudge and so on)

but I wondered, was it that easy?

after that...I logged on to my own internet to search for them.

My family always available on9...(via phone, telekinesis or instinct)

then all my old friends..

some of them, their internet connection seemed low...

others unreachable...

and my cousins, I only received newsletter w/o pictures..

huhuhuhu....

I wondered where they are...

why they seemed important to me?

because I left them for a long time...

for now I keep on scanning and searching for them..

Until the day...

I'm shutting down.

No comments: