Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Truth Be Told

Assalamualaikum W.B.T

&

Good day 

to my beloved readers...

not to forget those beautiful and handsome fellas...

Welcome again to this blog...


It has been quite some time...

because of limited internet connectivity

I begin to forget this place...

How it's has been an interesting place before...

But not wasting any of your time.

I would like to share something with you guys...


FRIENDSHIP

Interesting topic isn't it?

Now as I'm fighting throughout my life...

I just hold on to two of these to clear my head out of misery...

1. If I can't stand anything about my friend, I tell them STRAIGHT to their face
2. If I'm thinking about their feelings and not willing to hurt them for the truth, I NEUTRALIZE it and don't tell others.

Be STRAIGHT and a NEUTRALIZER right?

so if you, any of you become otherwise of these two...

That's when problem come knocking on your friendship's door...


Once came a friend of mine,

Telling me something about their friend...

So it took about half an hour...

Then I asked,

"Have you told him/her directly?"

Guess what's the answer?

A big NO


Sad eh?

But that's the truth...

We said we love our friend

Claiming that being straight forward might hurt them yet we let other people heard it first before them...

Now imagine if I told the person about what she/he told me?

I guess WWIII going to happen...



Guys,

Think back.

There's always a reason why God granted you mouth..

It's for you to use by telling, constructing a beautiful phrase, conveying your inner feeling...

You friend might understand through your body language but they won't know what the hell is really going on not until you tell them verbally...


No comments: