Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reminiscent for a while...

Well guys....

dah lama sungguh rasenye x menulis/menaip kat blog...

It's because I was busy with appointment this and that, meeting and so on...

Definitely what move me to spare some time to write is because I would like to share some opinion with u guys.

As I was washing my clothes before, I was singing a song....I keep on singing and switch between song.

Suddenly something caught my mind, it was the lyric of the song, the LOVE song.

Each song I sing refer to something we called LOVERS.

Well, LOVERS = KEKASIH right if it is a Malay song?

So, I've been reminiscent all my past experiences and also my friends'....

WE were all hurt by love and why the hell is that?

Come to think back to the square one, why do people involve in RELATIONSHIP if they already know it hurts so much?

Some of the 'clever' one always say something like 'single is better'....

But in my own opinion, BOTH is no more better than each other...the own who said that was just an escapism for their own incapabilities to handle it, believe me...you'll notice it when one day that person fall in love.

Ok...what I'm trying to actually convey here, haven't you realize where is your position?

Kite pernah dengar kan cinta yang kekal hanya kepada tuhan right? well, I'm trying to be religious but I'm trying to open up your mind a bit to actually reduce your potential pain.

Kite dengar kebanyakan lagu cinta they are referring to KEKASIH right? Ape itu kekasih?

I ask you guys personally, why do you have BF/GF? To make your future partner that accompany you the rest of your life right a.k.a HUSBAND/WIFE?

I can only name 2 songs that refer to your noble cause...1. Pada Syurga Di Wajahmu. 2. Kopratasa song (x ingat lak tajuk ape)

I wanna ask you PERSONALLY, is it necessary to have 'illegal' declaration before you actually married?

I got several answer mostly sounded like this..."nak kenal hati budi dulu"

You are right, not wrong at all....but can't you know it by actually be FRIENDS jek?

Do you think it's really good to know a lot about 1 person huh?

My personal experience...NO

Ok to me, KEKASIH is rightfully for our beloved prophet and God BECAUSE doesn't matter how much your love for them, you CAN'T marry them right? But do you fail at the end by loving them that much? NO

You put the word KEKASIH on your bf/gf TOO much, the one that you're supposed to marry...tell me what's the result??

Guys, by some words it's doesn't look harming at all but actually it does!!

Love song is tempting but it somehow twisting our belief system and perception without we noticed...

My grandfather used to tell me, NEVER tell your love one that you love them TOO much....

I wonder why but judging from his relationship with my late grandmother, I understand now....

Allah loves to test you....when you said that you love your BF/GF forever and ever, and when they cheated you. You curse them...

Totally it's a FAKE, not just them but implemented on YOU too...

Guys, don't waste your energy crying and defending something not GUARANTEED...

You still have a lot to do...you cheat your gf, or your bf is a playboy, does that make you doom for hell? ade jatuh hukum derhaka ke weh??

Lain la kalau you change that GF = WIFE, BF = HUSBAND.....then you can worry!

What wonderful about not being attached that you can still look around, and pick one...in case you intended to go further, make sure it's not GF/BF relationship...proceed to MARRIAGE, kalau duit x cukup..then kumpul duit dulu.

Ade duit.....GF orang pun korang bleh amik ar. Logically, u intended for something noble, married and get children. GF/BF? can have children huh? CAN..and then buang kat tong sampah.

Well...I don't say my method and opinion is ALWAYS right, it's up to you. You got your own brain, u're not satisfied or need explanation. I'm here.

GF/BF relationship is for someone that's strong, I am not but I do need love like others. It's better to me by telling that person I like her and she likes me. We get to know each other without DECLARATION, she is free to befriend any handsome guys out there and eventually get hooked up, and also am I. When the money is enough in the pocket. She's not married and so am I, then I proceed with my intention of marrying her.

With this I somehow reduce my pain up to 80%...(dah macam mathematician lak)

So...good luck guys.

Kepada yang dah couple, cepat2 kawin....couple terlalu lame ni bawak dengki orang..

Kepada yang belum, don't deny things...we all need love and somebody but doesn't mean you have to find a BF/GF. Kumpul duit dulu x kira ar 10 sen ke setiap hari, kalau x penah menyimpan jangan mimpi la nak tunggu keje baru nak menyimpan, couple 10 tahun pun ranap nanti.

Peace!

3 comments:

Elie Lily said...

abg leo pun dgr lagu2 jiwang ek?
mcm xpercaya je!hahahha..
lagu yg dihantar kat mms fon elie pun, lagu jiwang!kantoi!!
muahahhaha ;p

emy BAKRI said...

btl tu, bercinta sesama manusia hanya meranakan diri sdnri

ms bahagia, smuanyer indah. bl gaduh sket, rs mcm dunia da nk runtuh. sum ppl serik bl da kne. but i got dis 1 fren, claming dat she loves being hurt in love coz she feels dat when it all over, it sumthing she can cherish as a memory... apakah???

Unknown said...

Ily : lagu hanyalah hiburan jiwa tapi bkn penentu siapa kite. hehehe...abg hntr mms tuh utk kongsi kegembiraan.

Emy : that's one pathetic case la tp she can handle so we don't have to bother. Yang buat sakit jiwanye nak shout publicly kat FB tp secare anonymous kononnye. After all, we can't deny the truth aite? It's not easy to position urself to REALLY fall in love with Allah. That's our weaknesses but doesn't mean we can't improve. At least, put some effort...hehehe