Followers

Monday, April 12, 2010

AFUNNYSTORYIFIT'SCATEGORIEDTHERE

Once upon a time...

When I was on phone with Mieza discussing bout something..

I received a msg and I read it after I finished talking..

To my surprise, it's a msg indicated that 'somebody' had topped up my maxis no RM10...

At first, I thought that one of my sisters did that but they rarely topped me up without I'm asking...(IF I' am asking pun, susah gak nak dapat..hahahaha)

Then I thought, Hidayah did it later I doubted it...

Then, an anonymous no called me and I answered..

It was an Indian or maybe Bangla

He told me that he falsely put my no instead of his no...(haram betul bikin gempak jek)

And he asked me if I could somehow transfer it back to him...

Who would trust a Bangla right?

Yeah...I didn't and not just Bangla I guess.

But still I intended to give back what's not mine, to tell you that I'm not trying to show that I'm honest or what..

Maxis line was in trouble that night and I sent him a msg telling him that I'll try later when the line is fine..

He didn't reply...

The next day, I tried to do it again but to do a transfer, my credit balance must have over RM4 after I've transfer it.

I held it again and he didn't ask me of that anymore, maybe he's giving up to think that no one's WILL ever return his RM10 credit.

But I've PROMISED him...

Later I got some money from my dad and I topped up my no and redo the transfer and successful!!

STILL no response from him, but who cares? I did my part..

about 2 days later, I got a strange msg...

It's wrote like this..

FROMEKLASTTHANKYOUYOUBACKMYMANYIAMPPPRAUDOFYOYUSLIMPIPLETRUTHFULMAN

WTF right?

It was from that guy, when I caught the last line, I was smiling...

NOBODY ever labelled me that...

2 comments:

madmal said...

what? is that what he sent you? he really appreciate your action.. it was a great honor.. nice leo.. nice!

Unknown said...

buat2 x tau plak hang...