Followers

Friday, May 8, 2009

I glanced...

U remember the post When Love And Hate Collide?

ya...

I told u guys that I don't like to hate people..

I wasn't trying to show u that I'm angelic or noble...

I always hold to this principle

"the more u hate people, the more u're surrounded by them"

yeah..yeah...u guys pn mesti dh boring dgr kn..

actually, I wrote this post bcoz I glanced at the pictures of my love one before..

(gatal2 nk tgk, sape suruh?)

at the end, I was left with confusing momento...

their appearance in my life, always been delightful...

but am I to them?

my confusing state transform into frustration and even anger...

I was angry with myself...I felt that I didn't do good enough to leave even a mark in their life..

sometimes I even wanna scream...FUCK, FUCK and FUCK it all..

Does it become better by fucking things up?

Nope...

2 all who have a chance to know me,

am I too soft? too kind?

yeah...yeah...

is it so important to be remembered?

huh? huh?

ntah la...

tell me if u have the answer...

maybe I should turn myself into a heartless being...

if that what 'they' want...

2 comments:

emy BAKRI said...

dun worry Leo, u've left sum marks in my life, n i'll always remember it.
i bet everyone who went to camping dat day will also remember u though... hehehe...juz kidding...
seriously, i will remember u, for a long time, if not forever.
dun worry about not leaving any marks to anyone u love, juz be proud dat u could brighten one's life. it's more meaningful n priceless...
it is better been surrounded by 1000 frens that love u than juz by 1 person who u love but she might not even have any feeling for u...
have a thought about it

Unknown said...

hurm..

thanks...

I'll treasure it...

but I'm all mixed up...

can't help it..