Followers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Continue : Yakuza 3




Ryu ga Gotoku 3/Yakuza 3 takes a departure from the first two games with its choice of setting: instead of focusing on the gritty cityscape of Tokyo, it switches gears and sends Kiryu to the tropical island of Okinawa, where he runs a center for orphaned children with his adoptive daughter Haruka. The orphanage is on land that is owned by Shigeru Nakahara, a boss over a mob known as the Ryudo Ikka. Nakahara is under pressure from the country's government to sell the land. Kiryu once again finds himself in a series of tough situations.



This is the main character, Kazuma Kiryu also called Dragon of Dojima once

I admire him, his style, his life and wanted to be like him..

although he's a Yakuza...



Kazuma with new cloth I think...

in first n second game, Kazuma was never 'allowed' to change clothes I guess...

I don't know whether the third installment allows it...

I wish I have the chance to play it 1 day...




This is Kamuro-cho, fictional version of Kabuki-cho in Japan..

I've watched Shinjuku Incident by Jackie Chan...

I get the same picture from the game and the real place...

it's nearly the same...

Hurm...

so, if you guys have PS3 and looking for a good game..

I recommend you this game...feel free to invite me!!

ahahahahahha

No comments: