Followers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Another marriage...

Another marriage is coming soon...

it's my 4th sister wedding ceremony...

Last family wedding was in 2003...I was in form 3, still a school boy at that time.

I remember giving a short speech during Kak Yulie's wedding...hahaah..

I waited for 6 years for another family wedding...couldn't believe it was that long.

On 9th of May 2009,

Sharene Eliana Sharifudin will be married by Adrie ape ntah name dier.

Hope she will get her happiness with him...

and if he fails to make my sister happy...

GODFATHER will come to him...and that's me!!! hahahahahah

Well, this ceremony going to be held in a hotel...

not a big hotel like Hyatt or Hilton..

but a BIG hotel in my hometown...kuang3

I'm sorry my dear friends, I really thought of inviting you guys..

but list for my friends are limited.

When it's MY wedding, I surely invite you guys...

just pray for that wonderful day will come laaa...



this my picture with my 4th sis during her engagement ceremony...

then she will be led to a new life..

hope she will success...

2 comments:

Saya said...

wwaahh..x invite we all pownn..:-(

Unknown said...

nk invite cmne weh?

mne ade no contact u all...