Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Killed A Friend Once


I killed a friend once...

She came to me...

Tell me that she's in love..

I asked her who is he?

She showed me his picture...

A very handsome man in his tux

I don't know what's happening to me

I laughed out loud...

Thinking it was an impossible things to happen...

Without realizing that moment

I killed my own friend...

She walked away...

Sure she was smiling believing the thing I laughed

The truth that will happen...

Which is not...nothing is impossible in this world.

She lived her normal life everyday...

She even throw his picture into the bin...

I know she deserves something better...

That's what I want for her...

But yet,

I'm the one ending that...

She even write her own impossible dictionary of her own.

I wish I could turn back time...

Instead of laughing, I pray for her..

Instead of getting the same person, she might get someone better

Then she will continue seeing light..

Burning all the fake dictionaries...

Dear reader,

You kill a friend's dream...

You already kill them..

Never repeat my mistakes.....

No comments: