Followers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Day Has Come Again

Well...

Today is the sign of my life has passed 22 years...

Another 8 years I wil be 30 years old..

8 seems so far but I thought of 22 years old would be far away when I was 17..

I 'm a free person...I got to make decision on my own

Find my own income, buid a family, build an empire, I could go to club if I wanted, (strip club if there's any), I have the right to choose my nationality, eligible for voting, joining the politic..

But I'm asking myself, what's so great of growing old while u have a lot to do in your mind but you feel you got only a little time to do it?

Basically, I'm still the same person when I was 18...

Those who know me, could you really tell which part did I change? (except for my weight la)

Heheheehehe...

Sometimes, I wonder does Mr. Hawks realy think I'm a genius or he just wanna make a mockery of me?

Because past 22 years, I did almost NOTHING to the world of even my family...

If next 8 years I might be able to do it, will they be there to witness it?

This day will come again if God's willing and I will keep track of my life during this day, 24 hours given..

Now, I'm left with only 8 hours......................................

No comments: