Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Feeling Down?

Ar normal rate....people usually have some time called their 'moment of silence'

as a mere human, I also have that.

In the "moment of silence"...it happens without a specific pattern.

meaning that they don't have specific time and place...

this moment usually happens when somebody needs 2 reconsider or rethink of an action...

it's also time for limiting an action that has been done...

Let me tell you a story...

One day, when I was hanging out with my friends...everything seems to go normally until....

an unwise man came upon us with degraded social skills...

the way he talked bursting ourselves to laugh...without thinking of what he felt.

we kept on laughing...laughing...as long as that man was talking.

Until...that man stopped talking and without saying anything he left.

at that moment, I have experienced so called 'moment of silence'

without my friends knowing....

I stopped talking to them, even when they recalled the 'unwise man' story.

I'd gone completely different!!

My friends started to notice my sudden change in behaving..

an hour later, I was back to 'normal'...I talked and laugh a little.

they started 2 ask me question which I couldn't answer...

'Moment of silence' is a moment which you try to forgive your own self without you knowing it...

if this 'moment' happened to you, don't worry...you're not abnormal or crazy...just little, depends on how long it happened la...

like I said in my previous post, see something with other perspective!!

2 comments:

faheszi_whatever said...

erm...
time bile eak, aku x ingt plak...

Unknown said...

ko blum pnh lagi kot